Tuesday, March 26, 2013

[Top Ten Tues] Books I Recommend The Most

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke & The Bookish.

This weeks Top Ten Category
Books I recommend the most


Kait's Picks

Slammed
By: Colleen Hoover
Slammed (Slammed, #1)

The Fault In Our Stars
By: John Green
The Fault in Our Stars

The Book Thief
By Markus Zusak
The Book Thief

The Jessica Darling Series
By: Megan McCafferty
Sloppy Firsts (Jessica Darl...Second Helpings (Jessica Da...Charmed Thirds (Jessica Dar...Fourth Comings (Jessica Dar...Perfect Fifths (Jessica Dar...

Unwind
By: Neal Shusterman
Unwind (Unwind, #1)

Beth's Picks
Can I just say how HARD this is? Picking my most favorites? GAAAAH. I mean I feel like I'm leaving SO many out. As it is I'm doing a few series! Shhh. Don't tell on me. ;)

The Hollow Trilogy
By Jessica Verday
The Hollow, The Haunted, The Hidden
The Hollow (The Hollow, #1)The Haunted (The Hollow, #2)The Hidden (The Hollow, #3)

The Vampire Queen Series
by Rebecca Maizel
Infinite Days, Stolen Nights
Infinite Days (Vampire Quee...Stolen Nights (Vampire Quee...

The Tiger's Curse Series
By Colleen Houck
Tiger's Curse, Tiger's Quest, Tiger's Voyage, Tiger's Destiny
Tiger's Curse (The Tiger Sa...Tiger's Quest (The Tiger Sa...Tiger's Voyage (The Tiger S...Tiger's Destiny (The Tiger ...

Hopeless
By Colleen Hoover
Hopeless (Hopeless, #1)

To Stand Beside Her
By B. Kristin McMichael
To Stand Beside Her

Tasting Never Series
By C.M. Stunich
Tasting Never, Finding Never, Keeping Never
Tasting Never (Never say Never) (Volume 1)Keeping Never (Never say Never) (Volume 3)

4 comments:

  1. TFIOS and the Jessica Darling Series are both on my list as well! I haven't heard of many of these either books, however, and now I'm really curious about them. Thanks for the recommendations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to read the Tigers Curse series as it looks so good! My local bookstores don't stock it though!

    My Top Ten Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list, I need to get to several of these books.

    Thanks for stopping by my TTT post earlier, Beth.

    Happy reading to both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tigers Curse is my baby! It has my whole heart :). The Hollow series was great! The last book made the whole series for me :). Great lists this week!

    Jasmine

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...