Wednesday, March 5, 2014

[Things that NEED to be shared] Ryan Winfield

Have you read Jane's Melody yet?? Well. Here's a note from author Ryan... about his new and upcoming novel Jane's Harmony. Are you excited!? You should be. This baby hits the shelves on August 5th, 2014. Pre-order options ARE up, and links are below! :)

If you haven't read Jane's Melody yet... (like me- unfortunately) 
I suggest that we both GET TO IT! before August. 
-Beth

| Letter from Ryan |

Jane's Story . . .
Dear Friends,

I received messages from many of you after you had read JANE’S MELODY, saying that you were not ready yet to say goodbye to Jane and to Caleb in that little Austin apartment. The truth is I wasn’t either.

Writing is an immersive process for me. I had walked every step of Jane’s journey in this first book. I had smelled the grass in the cemetery, seen the Seattle skyline at sunset from a ferry deck, and found someone I was searching for on an old Pioneer Square bench. But I feared that Jane’s new life in Austin would remain a mystery to me as long as my experience there remained that of a visitor. So I packed a bag and rented an apartment and moved to Austin to find her. And even though I had to walk the soles off of two pairs of shoes to do it, find her I did.

My apartment was above a bar and the bar hosted live music until two in the morning every night of the week, making it nearly impossible to sleep anywhere except on the floor of a back closet with a pillow and blanket like some refugee from the streets. There were a few nights where I surrendered to the music’s calling, leading to an injurious episode with a mechanical bull and another with a runaway pedicab driver looking for his teeth. But I’ll save those to share with you another time. What’s important here is that each morning when I woke, Jane and Caleb were there waiting to tell me their story. A love story. I wrote it down as best I could, and if you read it when it’s released, I pray it brings you as much joy and as much peace as it has brought to them and to me.

I hope you enjoy the continuation of Jane's story with JANE’S HARMONY. There are pre-sale links from my publisher below. 

Sincerely,
Ryan Winfield.

P.S. - If you would be so kind as to do me a small favor when you do read JANE'S HARMONY, please say hello to Jane and Caleb for me. I miss them again already.

| Synopsis |


Expected Publication: August 5th, 2014

Starting over is hard to do.

That’s what forty-year-old Jane McKinney learns when she quits her job, sells her home, and leaves Seattle behind to start a new life and pursue the man she loves in Austin. After the death of her daughter, Melody, Jane never thought she would find happiness again – until she met Caleb Cummings. Sensitive, loving, and mature beyond his years, Caleb is a handsome young musician struggling to make ends meet. But when his fortunes take an unexpected and drastic turn for the better, Jane is left wondering where exactly she fits in.  

Can you ever leave the past behind? Jane must now decide if she really is willing to commit to a new beginning with Caleb – or if some wounds are just too deep to ever truly mend.


| PRE-Order links |

Amazon  |  Barnes & Noble  |  iTunes  |  Indie Bound




| BOOK ONE |
Jane's Melody--New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal Bestseller-- 

What boundaries would you cross for true love? 

That's the question a grieving mother must answer when she takes in a young street musician she believes can shed light on her daughter's death—only to find herself falling for him. A sexy but touching love story that will leave you both tantalized and in tears, Jane's Melody follows a forty-year-old woman on a romantic journey of rediscovery after years of struggling alone.

Sometimes our greatest gifts come from our greatest pain. And now Jane must decide if it's too late for her to start over, or if true love really knows no limits.
                                

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...