Monday, April 15, 2013

[Music Monday] #4

Music Monday is an amazing blog hop 
created by the awesome Meg @ The Book Asylum
that features music that reminds us of books!

Kait's Pick -
Ingrid Michaelson - End of the World



Reminds me of:



Requiem (Delirium, #3)Apollyon (Covenant, #4)Enshadowed (Nevermore, #2)The Iron Knight (Iron Fey, #4)

------------ 

Beth's pick -
I got it to work this week! Hah! :) I would say I feel bad for creeping in on Kait's meme, since it was her interest that started us on this blog hop... but it's so much fun. [Thanks Meg!] and Sorry Kait, but I must be a part of this too! <3 
Christina Perri ~ Distance
Reminds me of:
Beautiful Creatures (Caster Chronicles, #1)Tempest (Tempest, #1)Tiger's Destiny (The Tiger Saga, #4)New Moon (Twilight, #2)

 What was that special moment in a book when you knew that a certain song would be PERFECT for?

4 comments:

  1. I think I look forward to this post every week! It's such a fun meme :). You guys picked some awesome ones this week! I can totally relate both those songs to the books you listed :)

    Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great songs, girls!! *Gasp* Apollyon! I need Sentinel immediately. End of the World is perfect for that!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could say END OF THE WORLD is perfect for Apollyon but **flails arms in desperation** it won't be in my mailbox until Wednesday!!

    Great songs ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have both chosen two of my favorite artists! You always have great choices and always have great books that I have to read too! <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...