Monday, May 13, 2013

[Music Monday] #8

Music Monday is a weekly blog hop created by Meg @ The Book Asylum.

Explosions - Ellie Goulding
Reminds Kait of:
Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices, #3)  Daughter of Smoke & Bone (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #1)  Before I Fall

Reminds Beth of:
The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden (The Coincidence, #1)  The Evolution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #2)  Stolen Night (Vampire Queen, #2)  Winter Longing


My kind of Love - Emeli Sande

Makes Beth think of:
I just want to say, I LOVE EMELI SANDE! Her voice is A-MA-ZING. I'm sure you've heard her song 'Next To Me' and that was my original choice, but then I got to thinking and I changed it to My Kind Of Love... and I almost couldn't narrow it down to JUST FOUR! Gah. I hope you love this as much as I do! <3
The Rules (Project Paper Doll, #1)  Boundless (Unearthly, #3)  Up to Me  On Every Street (The Artists Trilogy, #0.5)

Makes Kait think of:
Existence (Existence Trilogy, #1)  Fallen Too Far (Too Far, #1)  Ruining Me (Ruining, #1)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...