Tuesday, May 28, 2013

[Top Ten Tues] #10


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the Broke and the Bookish.
This Weeks Top Ten[ish]
[Favorite New Adult books!]
This week was actually a freebie week! In honor of Amazon making NEW ADULT an actual genre, we decided to let y'all see some of our favorites!!! :) 

Beth's Picks: 























Kait's Picks:
























Ok so MAYBE we had a hard time narrowing it down to just 10 picks.. 
We usually do 5 and 5. Ha! We're lucky we got it down to 12 each! Lol. 
We hope you enjoy our list, and we would love to see yours!!

Drop us a link in a comment to your TTT and we'll be sure to visit! 
I bet we have some similarities!

4 comments:

  1. i think I've only ever read ONE NA book. From this list I'm thinking Colleen Hoover has to be next on my list ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think more than half of those books are on my TBR list although they've been on my TBR list for months. Maybe I'll get to them soon.

    Tsuki’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. New Adult is a genre I really want to read more of, so I'll definitely be checking these picks out in the future. Great list!

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know, I'm not too much of a fan of new adult fiction, but if I ever decide to give it another try I'll know where to get my recommendations! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...