Tuesday, July 30, 2013

[Top Ten Tuesday] #18

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke & The Bookish.

This Weeks Top Ten
[Top Ten Favorite Beginnings/Endings In Books]


“It was a pleasure to burn.” Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury
One of the few books I read in school that I really loved. I found so much in this story, and it's still one of my favorites to this day.

“I do, Augustus. I do.” The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
If you've read TFIOS you understand the absolute emotional fallout that followed this last line.

“Your garage.” The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay
One of my favorite endings, ever. 

“I am Olivia Kaspen, and if I love something I rip it from my life.” The Opportunist by Tarryn Fisher
Such an honest opening line that really set the pace for these books.

“And so it is.” Perfect Fifths by Megan McCafferty
The Jessica Darling series is my most beloved contemporary series ever and I loved the ending. It couldn't have been better for Marcus[my #1 BB] & Jessica. 

You are my past, my present, and my future.
-Breeze of Life by Kirsty Dallas.



Sorry for the "lack of post" I've been so distracted lately. Kait did her half but this week was really hard for me, but I did LOVE this Kirsty Dallas one. <3 I'll be better with posts soon, I promise! - B

1 comment:

  1. The ending to The Fault in Our Stars near killed me, it was so perfect but so emotional at the same time! I really need to read the Jessica Darling series as it sounds like the kind of series that I love reading.

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...