Wednesday, July 31, 2013

[Waiting on Wednesday] #19


A weekly Meme spotlighting upcoming releases we're highly anticipating. Hosted by Breaking The Spine.


This week We're anxiously awaiting:

These are both actually Kait's Picks, because... Last week I forgot to do the WoW, and Ironically - I had already read my WoW pick.
This week... I've also been privileged enough to read my WoW pick as well! 
My picks were:
 Fatalism, by LK Collins 
No Reverse, by Marion Croslydon 
Both were spectacular reads, by the way!!!

UnSouled (Unwind, #3)UNSOULED - Neal Shusterman
Expected Publication: October 15th 2013

The story that began with Unwind continues.Connor and Lev are on the run after the destruction of the Graveyard, the last safe haven for AWOL Unwinds. But for the first time, they’re not just running away from something. This time, they’re running toward answers, in the form of a woman Proactive Citizenry has tried to erase from history itself. If they can find her, and learn why the shadowy figures behind unwinding are so afraid of her, they may discover the key to bringing down unwinding forever.

Cam, the rewound boy, is plotting to take down the organization that created him. Because he knows that if he can bring Proactive Citizenry to its knees, it will show Risa how he truly feels about her. And without Risa, Cam is having trouble remembering what it feels like to be human.

With the Juvenile Authority and vindictive parts pirates hunting them, the paths of Connor, Lev, Cam, and Risa will converge explosively and everyone will be changed.

Neal Shusterman continues the adventure that VOYA called "poignant, compelling, and ultimately terrifying."
This series will go down as my all time favorite YA series. I know it. - Kait

If Forever Comes (Take This Regret, #2)
If Forever Comes - A. L. Jackson
Expected Publication: September 12th, 2013

If Forever Comes, the final chapter in the New York Times Bestselling series, Take This Regret. 

Christian Davison’s life is complete. With a ring on Elizabeth’s finger and his daughter at his side, he’s ready to run headlong into their future. 

Elizabeth Ayers never believed she would again find this kind of joy—the joy of a family and the wholeness found in the touch of the man she’s always loved.

 Their love is intense and their passion only grows as they set out to rediscover each other.

But life is never easy.

Rocked by the unforeseen, Christian and Elizabeth will find themselves fighting for the one thing they hold most important—family.
  
My favorite Christian. *Sigh* I can't wait to read this. - Kait

4 comments:

  1. I still haven't started the Unwind series! I've had the first book sitting on my kindle for months and I just haven't gotten around to it, but I'm hoping to soon because it sounds awesome!
    Ooh, I'll need to look up Jackson's series. It sounds really good too.
    Great picks :)
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Unsouled cover is so creepy! I hope you enjoy both your picks!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've only read one Neal Shusterman book, but I have met him. He's great! Hope you enjoy these.

    Jennifer
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard great things about the Unwind series, but have never picked up the first book. That cover is creeptastic. Great picks!
    Natflix&Books' WoW

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...