Tuesday, August 13, 2013

[Top Ten Tuesday] #20


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke & The Bookish.

This Weeks Top Ten
[College Setting]


Charmed Thirds (Jessica Darling, #3)  Beautiful Disaster (Beautiful, #1)  Wait for You (Wait for You, #1)  Deeper We Fall (Fall and Rise, #1)
Effortless (Thoughtless, #2)  Left Drowning  The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden (The Coincidence, #1)  Providence (Providence, #1)

  The Guys Are Props Club  After Math  Oxford Whispers (The Oxford Trilogy, # 1)  Boundless (Unearthly, #3)



- KAIT
Charmed Thirds by Megan McCafferty
Jess Darling goes to college! And hilarity, snarkiness, and heartbreak ensue. My original college story love, that is actually got a lot more of the college experience than the other books on this list.

Beautiful Disaster
The parties, roommates[Best. Roommate. Ever.], & cafeteria shenanigans made me wish I had actually gone away to college to get have some of these experiences. Plus Travis Maddox.

Wait For You by J.Lynn
I would love to have a hot roommate across the hall that owned a turtle named Raphael and liked cooking me breakfast. Sounds like a perfect college experience, but obviously there's way more to this amazing book.

Deeper We Fall by Chelsea Cameron
I love this story, and a lot of it happened in the dorm rooms. I've heard that some of the best relationships & friendships are developed while in college and this book showcased that.

Effortless by S.C. Stephens
I almost forgot that Kiera goes to college in this book because I was too busy thinking about Kellan Kyle... wait, what were we talking about?


- Two that NEEDED to be on BOTH our Lists! -

Left Drowning - Jessica Park
~! Jessica, Jessica, Jessica. What is there to say about this book? Except its NOT about Aliens...lol We were gonna do a dual review on this, but we wanted to both be selfish. Haha.

The Coincidence of Callie & Kayden - Jessica Sorenson
~ I'm pretty sure we both LOVED this book. Not to mention we talk to eachother in book lingo, and this ends up being COCK. and the new one is ROCK. so... COCK ROCKS!!! haha

- BETH

Providence - Jamie McGuire
~ Ok c'mon. This takes place in Rhode Island. Where I live. and It's Jamie McGuire. 

The Guys are Props Club - Ingrid Seymour
~ I really liked the fact that this was different. Sebastion. I could say that name forever...

Aftermath - Denise Grover Swank
~ I loved how this shows how much love doesn't care what TYPE of person you are.

Oxford Whispers - Mario Croslydon
~ Supernatural meets smart and sexy! WOO!!

Boundless - Cynthia Hand
~ I loved this entire series. Boundless was definitely a wonderful end to a long journey. 

1 comment:

  1. Great list! Have only read beautiful disaster but the covers on some of the others are GORGEOUS! Here's my list of NYC settings... http://fabulousbookfiend.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-favourite-books.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...