Tuesday, October 22, 2013

[Review] Heaven's Sinners

Heaven's Sinners (The MC Sinners, #2)
   

I started reading this almost right after Hell’s Knights. I instantly became a fan of Bella Jewel after I read her first novel.  As you know I’m not really a “biker” fan. However – this book really put it into perspective about biker gangs. After giving the first novel of this series a try and loving it, I knew right away that I had to read this one too. I absolutely loved the storyline and the characters and was completely sated that the characters from the first book made appearances in this novel.  You don’t necessarily have to read Hell’s Knights first, but I would recommend it. 

In the first book, you meet the main characters of Heaven’s Sinners. Spike and Ciara have an extremely troubled past and I wondered how that was going to play out in this novel. I was pleasantly surprised by the occurrences that happened and the way everything brought itself to fruition. Once again Bella Jewel brought stunning imagery and in depth characters to life. The sexual tension in this novel is beyond crazy and definitely makes you begging for more with anticipation.

I absolutely loved all the fighting and non-stop bickering between Ciara and Spike. I love some comedic banter in a story and this definitely gives you plenty. Of course, witty banter in a story and tension between two characters usually leads to some incredible sex… and then I wonder why I love witty banter? Nah, I know I’m a sucker for an intense sex scene! 
The characters both had extremely admirable traits to them. Ciara was stubborn and refused to give up on Spike (Danny) and even if it took her last breath she maintained that she would fix things between the two of them. Spike on the other hand, was so caught up in what happened in the past that he didn’t want to drag Ciara into his mess, let alone admit the feelings that he truly had. Even though he was completely against Ciara, he would do anything and everything he possibly could to keep her safe. Again, I loved that Addison and Cade were still in the story as well as Jackson. The friendships that are built between the four characters is unbreakable, and albeit at times – unwanted.

This book is totally sexy with new fetishes, sexual tension, teasing, retaliation, humor, tragedy and love. So I guess I’d like to say that this book has a little bit of everything. Even if you don’t like a “biker” setting or erotica, I would still recommend this book.  Bella Jewel has completely changed my mind about the biker label.  I mean really it’s only a different type of family. I can’t wait for the 3rd installment in this series to come out, (Jackson’s story).  Great read, and definitely recommend this.  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...