Tuesday, April 9, 2013

[Top Ten Tues] #3



Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke & The Bookish.

This week's Top Ten Category:
Books I Read Before I Was A Blogger


Kait's Picks:
The Book Thief   Uglies (Uglies, #1)   Sloppy Firsts (Jessica Darling, #1)
 The Book Thief              Uglies                   Sloppy Firsts
-Markus Zusak         -Scott Westerfeld        -Megan McCafferty

The Truth About Forever      A Great and Terrible Beauty (Gemma Doyle, #1)
The Truth about Forever         A Great and Terrible Beauty
-Sarah Dessen                          -Libba Bray

Beth's Picks:
I totally had to hit up my Goodreads to do this! lol
Photos are links to Goodreads ;) These are not in any order!

Infinite Days (Vampire Queen, #1)    Twilight (Twilight, #1)    Incarceron (Incarceron, #1)
Infinite Days                      Twilight                                  Incarceron 

       -Rebecca Maizel                 -Stephenie Meyer                       -Catherine Fisher



Tiger's Curse (The Tiger Saga, #1)        I Am Number Four (Lorien Legacies, #1)
       Tiger's Curse                                I am Number Four
      -Colleen Houck                                           -Pittacus Lore

I would have to say that each of these books have definitely influenced my reading. 
*Infinite Days made me feel the power behind the written word.
*Twilight was the book that got me back into reading, after a VERY long slump.
*Incarceron gave my imagination a run for it's money and introduced me to a whole new genre of books. If you like Steam Punk, you'll like this duet. 
*Tiger's Curse made me believe again. Not to mention I was FREAKING out about this book almost a year before it even came out. And this was BEFORE I was a blogger... and had no idea about goodreads! Well played, Colleen.
*I am Number Four  made my interest in Aliens perk up to a whole new level. Not as much as Obsidian, but hey... Who can resist Daemon?! Lawd...

What are your top ten before you blogged books!?

4 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to starting Infinite Days soon, I have that one and the sequel. I have read many of these but, a few are still on my list.

    Kristin @ Young Adult Book Haven

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great lists! I just realized that I STILL haven't read the sequel to INCARCERON and I LOVED that book. Shame on me. I think I need to remedy that sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Truth About Forever is my favourite Sarah Dessen novel. The story is beautiful and I love the characters! The only other book on your list that I read before becoming a blogger is Twilight. I really want to read Incarceron though, it sounds really interesting!
    Great list :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved A Great and terrible beauty trilogy! :)

    http://myloveforfilmsandnovels.blogspot.com/2013/04/top-ten-tuesday-4-top-ten-books-i-read.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...