Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created and hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.
This Week's TOP Ten
[Top Ten Best/Worst Movie Adaptations]
-Perks of Being a Wallflower
I've loved this book since high school and I really enjoyed the movie.
-The Hunger Games
I think considering that most of the book is in Katniss' head the movie was pretty damn good.
-To Kill a Mockingbird
A classic book and an amazing movie.
One of the only times I'll say I liked the movie better than the book. Plus, RYAN GOSLING.
Even though the book was way better I still felt a lot of the same things[mainly fear] when I saw the movie.
I am Number Four
- I love the Lorien Legacies. I'm really upset that they're not making more movies. I thought the first one was great.
- Even though it doesn't follow the story line of the book, this movie was AMAZING.
The Twilight Series
- I'm not afraid to be honest, I loved this series and I loved the movies.
- I read this book as a kid. I then watched the animated cartoon, when Disney completely re-did it again... they did such a wonderful job.
Romeo & Juliet
- Classic. I'm obsessed with Leonardo DiCaprio. This is one of my all time favorite movies. Ever.